Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Gracie Volunteers as a Therapy Dog"





"Gracie Volunteers as a Therapy Dog"

Gracie was my first Basset and a born Therapy Dog. Some are born to fetch, or please, she was born to serve with feather boas and tiaras if possible.

So fitting was it that her final act of service would be to leave me at eleven years old to help all those who needed her on the afternoon of September 11, 2001.

It is with great honor that I offer this Limited Edition print of her. This is print number 91 of 250.
Image size is 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" fitting into an 11" x 14" frame with mat. It was scanned from the original art, color matched and printed with love by me Pam Tanzey. It is signed and numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity

Added to My Etsy Shop-
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56076415/basset-hound-therapy-dog-print-gracie

No comments: